| Sony Bravia |
|Price Range:|| See 8TOP Retailers Below|
|Diagonal Screen Size |
| 70 |
|Resolution: ||1080 (1920 x 1080)|
|Features:|| 16:9 Full HD 1080p Resolution Panel,
Advanced Contrast Enhancer circuit (ACE),
TV Guide® Interactive Program Guide,
PC Input1 x1,
BRAVIA EngineTM 2 PRO,
Live Color CreationTM technology,
24p True CinemaTM capable,
Xross Media BarTM (XMBTM) user interface,
Ample Connection Options,
VESA® compatible hole spacing,
MotionflowTM 120Hz technology,
10-bit processor / 10-bit panel,
Dynamic Video Noise Reduction,
DIGITAL MEDIA PORT,
Favorites & Photo Slideshow functions with rich 3D graphics,
|Input/Output: ||Analog Audio Input,
Analog Audio Input for HDMITM,
Component Video Input,
Composite Video Input,
Digital Audio Output,
Digital Media Port,
HDMITM PC Input,
PC In (D-Sub) + Audio In (Stereo Mini),
RF Connection Input,
USB 2.0 |
|Screen Refresh (ms):|| 8.33ms |
|TV Depth: ||
|Contrast Ratio:|| 15,000:1 |
|Number of Speakers: ||4 |
|Power Consumption: ||
|Places to Buy
Don't just watch TV, experience it. The 70-inch, KDL-70XBR7 BRAVIA® XBR® LCD flat panel HDTV brings superior picture performance on a massive scale. In addition to Full HD 1080p resolution, this HDTV features MotionflowTM 120Hz technology, which enhances motion to deliver a smoother and clearer looking picture. It's also outfitted with a powerful BRAVIA EngineTM 2 PRO fully digital video processor that renders stunning images from any resolution. Enjoy exceptional ease-of-use with the Xross Media BarTM user interface, integrated TV Guide® Interactive Program Guide and BRAVIA Sync one-touch component control. You can even expand your HDTV's capabilities with optional BRAVIA® Link modules (sold separately). This HDTV comes with an abundance connectivity options so you to connect the latest video sources. And with the gorgeous piano gloss black finish with floating glass accents, it will be the sharpest wall in your home.
Made for Fast-moving Action
Enjoy a more fluid, natural and realistic viewing experience while watching fast-action sports and movies. Motionflow 120Hz technology enhances sharpness and delivers smooth motion for fast-action pictures.
The Ultimate HD Experience
With Full HD 1080p resolution panel (1920x1080), this HDTV lets you take full advantage of HD sources such as Blu-ray DiscTM players and PLAYSTATION®3 systems that can deliver 1080p content.
Seeing Is Believing
Experience a supremely sharp, crystal clear image from any video resolution with BRAVIA EngineTM 2 PRO. It's Sony's most advanced video processing system optimizing standard definition and high definition to maximize contrast, color and brightness and motion while reducing noise.
Superior Black Reproduction
See every detail even in dark scenes with Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE). Consisting of two main elements, dynamic backlight control and image processing, ACE adjusts the backlight level based on average scene brightness and optimizes the overall contrast of every frame to deliver deeper blacks and brighter whites for a more realistic picture.
A Broader Color Spectrum
By combining a 10-bit processor and 10-bit panel, the BRAVIA XBR7-Series is able to create and display billions of colors. You'll also notice smoother color transitions and avoid a picture with a "paint by numbers" look.
Customize Your HDTV
Expand the functionality of this BRAVIA TV with optional BRAVIA Link modules. Depending on the module, you can access on-demand entertainment, attach a DVD player behind your TV, add four additional HDMITM ports, or wirelessly transmit HD video and audio.
- 16:9 Full HD 1080p Resolution Panel -
16:9 Full HD 1080p resolution panel (1920 x 1080) accepts any HDTV signal and renders it with optimum resolution.
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer circuit (ACE) -
Advanced Contrast Enhancer circuit (ACE) dynamically improves contrast, resulting in deep blacks in darker scenes without losing fine details in shadows and other dark areas of the picture.
- x.v.ColorTM technology -
x.v.ColorTM technology2 adopts the x.v.YCC international color standard to display nearly twice as many (1.8x) viewable colors than the existing RGB color standard.
- DMexTM enabled -
DMexTM functionality expands your HDTV’s capabilities by letting you connect optional BRAVIA® Link modules, including the BRAVIA Internet Video Link, BRAVIA DVD Link, BRAVIA Wireless Link and BRAVIA Input Link (all sold separately) 5.
- DLNA® compliant3 -
DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) compliance allows BRAVIA® XBR®7-Series HDTVs to access digital photos from DLNA-enabled PCs and other devices2.
- TV Guide® Interactive Program Guide -
Sony® has integrated the TV Guide® Interactive Program Guide into the exclusive Xross Media BarTM user interface to deliver continually updated program listings.
- PC Input1 x1 -
A PC input connector (HD-15 pin) allows you to connect your PC (up to 1920x1080p resolution) and use the BRAVIA® XBR®7-Series HDTV as a computer monitor1.
- BRAVIA EngineTM 2 PRO -
BRAVIA EngineTM 2 PRO is Sony’s most advanced video processing system, utilizing the latest generation of Digital Reality Creation technology to render a supremely sharp, crystal clear image from any video resolution.
- Live Color CreationTM technology -
Live Color CreationTM technology with WCG-CCFL backlight uses advanced chroma signal processing to widen the color reproduction range for overall more natural and vibrant colors.
- 24p True CinemaTM capable -
24p True CinemaTM mode enables you to enjoy films at their intended 24 fps (frames per second) when viewed using a 24p capable output device, such as a Blu-ray DiscTM player.
- BRAVIA® Sync -
BRAVIA® Sync capability allows you to control CEC-enabled components connected via HDMITM input. Use your BRAVIA® HDTV remote control to play Blu-ray DiscTM or DVD movies, access home theater settings, and even operate compatible Handycam® camcorders with a convenient on-screen display6.
- Xross Media BarTM (XMBTM) user interface -
Xross Media BarTM (XMBTM) makes it simple and intuitive to navigate the television's menus, controls, and user settings.
- Ample Connection Options -
The BRAVIA® XBR®7-Series LCD HDTV offers four HDMITM inputs (up to 1080/60p capable) that transmit uncompressed digital video and multi-channel audio over one cable, as well as two HD component connections (1080/60p capable), giving you the flexibility you need to connect the latest video sources.
- VESA® compatible hole spacing -
VESA® compatible hole spacing uses an industry-standard mounting hole pattern that can be used with VESA-compliant mounting brackets, taking the guesswork out of selecting the proper hardware for hanging your TV on the wall.
- MotionflowTM 120Hz technology -
MotionflowTM 120HZ technology doubles the frame rate to help remove judder in film sources, HD content, broadcast movies and primetime programming, creating smoother, more fluid motion that delivers a natural and realistic viewing experience.
- 10-bit processor / 10-bit panel -
10-bit processor and 10-bit panel combine to create allow 64 times the levels of expression versus 8-bit panels, resulting in smoother transitions from color to color and faithful reproduction of subtle color changes.
- Dynamic Video Noise Reduction -
Dynamic Video Noise Reduction adaptive technology analyzes the motion, sharpness and brightness of each scene in real time to identify various types of noise and reduce unwanted artifacts without compromising the video signal.
- DIGITAL MEDIA PORT -
The DIGITAL MEDIA PORT connection allows the use of an optional DIGITAL MEDIA PORT cradle to connect digital devices directly to your BRAVIA® HDTV.
- PhotoTV HD4 -
Bring your photos to life and enjoy highly detailed, Full HD 1920x1080 images with the PhotoTV HD3 mode. PhotoTV HD fine tunes settings on your BRAVIA® XBR®7-Series HDTV such as sharpness, gradation and color to display images that more closely match the look of printed photographs.
- Favorites & Photo Slideshow functions with rich 3D graphics -
Favorites and Photo Slideshow functions feature rich 3D graphics that make it easy and fun to quickly access video content and digital photos to share with family and friends.
- RS-232C Control -
RS-232C connectivity enables you to operate your BRAVIA® HDTV using home control and automation systems.
Model Number: KDL-70XBR7
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Contrast Ratio: 15,000:1
Color: Piano Black
Sound System: Stereo System : MTS
- Tuner (Cable) : QAM
- Tuner (Terrestrial) : ATSC, NTSC
Language Options: Multiple Language Display : English, Spanish, French
Backlight Type: WCG-CCFL
Comb Filter: 3D Comb Filter
Input Output Location: Side, Rear
- AC Power Input : 1 (Rear)
- Analog Audio Input(s) (Total) : 6 (1 Side/5 Rear)
- Analog Audio Input(s) for HDMITM : Yes
- Audio Out : 1 (Rear)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) : 2 (Rear)
- Composite Video Input(s) : 3 (1 Side/2 Rear)
- Digital Audio Output(s) : Optical Digital Output - 1 (Rear)
- Digital Media Port : 1 (Rear)
- Ethernet Connection(s) : 1 (Rear)
- HDMITM Connection(s) (Total) : 4 (1 Side/3 Rear)
- HDMITM PC Input : Yes
- PC In (D-Sub) + Audio In (Stereo Mini) : 1 (Rear)
- RF Connection Input(s) : 1 (Rear)
- RS-232C Input(s) : Yes
- S-Video Detection : Yes
- S-Video Input(s) : 1 (Rear)
- USB 2.0 : 1 (Side)
- 24p True CinemaTM Technology : Yes
- 3D Comb Filter : Yes
- 4:3 Default : Yes
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE) : Yes
- Auto Wide : Yes
- CineMotion® Reverse 3:2 Pulldown Technology : Yes
- Deep Color : Yes
- Display Technology : LCD (178° wide viewing angle LCD display panels)
- Game Text Mode : Yes
- Image Blur Reduction : Yes
- Live Color CreationTM Technology : Yes
- MPEG Noise Reduction : Yes
- MotionflowTM Technology : 120 Hz
- PhotoTV HD : Yes
- Picture Mode : Vivid, Standard, Cinema, Custom; Photo-Vivid, Photo-Standard, Photo-Original, Photo-Custom
- Video Processing : Bravia Engine 2PROTM Technology
- Wide Mode : Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, H Stretch, Zoom
- x.v.ColorTM Technology : Yes
- Video Signal : 480/60i, 480/60p, 720/60p, 1080/60i, 1080/24p (HDMITM only), 1080/60p (HDMITM / Component)
- Audio Power Output : 10 W + 10 W, 12 W + 12 W (Woofer)
- Speakers (Total) : 4
- 5.1 Channel Audio Out : Yes
- Alternate Audio (Digital) : Yes
- Audio Out : Yes
- Auto Mute (on no signal) : Yes
- Auto SAP : Yes
- Digital Amplifier : Yes
- Dolby® : Dolby® Digital
- Simulated Surround : Yes
- Sony Original Surround : S-Force®
- Sound Booster : Yes
- Sound Mode : Dynamic, Standard, Clear Voice
- SteadySound® Automatic Volume Control : Yes
- Stereo System : MTS
- Voice Zoom : Yes
Service and Warranty Information
- Limited Warranty Term : 18 Months Parts / 18 Months Labor
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Display Resolution : 1920 x 1080p (Full HD)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 15,000:1
- Native Resolution : 1920 x 1080
- On-Screen Contrast Ratio : 1,500:1
- Panel Bit : 10-bit
- Screen Size (measured diagonally) : 70"
- Viewing Angle (Right/Left) : 178° (89/89)
- Viewing Angle (Up/Down) : 178° (89/89)
Weights and Measurements
- Auto CC on Mute : Yes
- BRAVIA® Link Module support : Yes
- Closed Caption Button : Yes
- Closed Captions (CC) : Yes
- Finish (Surface Color) : Piano Black
- Illuminated Sony Logo : Yes
- On-Screen Display : Enhanced GUI + XMB
- RS-232C Control : Yes
- Touch Sensor : Yes
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 72.875 x 42 x 15.875 in (1850 x 1065 x 401mm) with pedestal; 72.875 x 39.875 x 6.125 in (1850 x 1012 x 153mm) without pedestal
- Weight (Approx.) : 191 lbs. (86.5kg) with pedestal; 160 lbs. (72.5kg) without pedestal
Energy Saving & Efficiency
- Television Type : Flat Panel LCD HDTV
- Energy Star® compliant : Yes
- LightSensorTM Technology : Yes
- PC Power Management : Yes
- Power Saving Modes : Yes
- BRAVIA® SyncTM : Yes
- BRAVIA® SyncTM Menu Button : Yes
- Channel Block (with password) : Yes
- Channel Jump : Yes
- Channel Labels : Yes
- Channel Surf : Yes
- Edit Channel Labels : Yes
- Favorite Channel : Yes
- Freeze : Yes
- ID-1 Detection : Yes
- Info Banner : Yes
- Initial Setup : Yes
- Input Skip : Yes (Auto)
- Label Inputs : Yes
- Multiple Language Display : English, Spanish, French
- On-Screen Clock : Yes
- On-Screen Display for External Input : Yes
- On/Off Timer : Yes
- PAP (Fixed or Variable) : Fixed
- PAP (Picture & Picture) : Yes
- PIP (Picture in Picture) : PC Input
- Parental Control : Yes
- Program Guide Access : Yes
- Show/Hide Channels : Yes
- Sleep Timer : Yes
- TV Guide On-Screen : Yes
- Theatre Mode (Theatre Button) : Yes
- USB Application(s) : Music Player (mp3), Photo Viewer (jpeg)
- Backlight Type : WCG-CCFL
- Panel Type : LCD
- Number of Tuners (Analog) : 1
- Number of Tuners (Digital) : 1
- TV System (Analog) : NTSC
- TV System (Digital) : ATSC
- Tuner (Cable) : QAM
- Tuner (Terrestrial) : ATSC, NTSC
Regulation and Standard Compliance
- Power Consumption (in Operation) max. : 700W
- Power Consumption (in Standby) : 0.2W
- Power Requirements (voltage) : AC 120V
- VESA® Hole Pitch : 400(W) x 300(H); M6 screw, 16mm length
- VESA® Hole Spacing Compatible : Yes
What's In The Box / Included Accessories:
- RM-YD024 Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Online POP
- 2 x AA
- Warranty Card
- Table Top Stand (attached)
- Operating Instructions
- On-line Registration Card
- AC Powercord